Corporate Structure Overview
DSREI is not a membership organization, though individuals and organizations will be recognized for their support and contributions. Everyone associated with DSREI will have signed the Conflict of Interest Agreement, no one will be paid. Members of the Board of Directors are prohibited from receiving any monetary awards or grants from DSREI. All donations will be directed to the programs, awards, and grants to further the mission of DSREI. We are recruiting new members of the Board of Directors, members of the Advisory Committees for research, education, and community support organizations. We also need fundraisers, public relations, advertising, and administrative help, Let us know how you would like to help.
"I am reminded of a colleague who reiterated all my homosexual patients are quite sick - to which I finally replied so are all my heterosexual patients." - Ernest van den Haag, Psychotherapist
- Sex Researcher and Educator
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine (ABIM) and HIV Medicine (AAHIVM)
- Fellow in Sexual Medicine (FECSM)
- Clinical Supervisor Emeritus
- Licensed Psychologist
- Training the next generation of psychotherapists
- California Public Defender
- Fighting The Man for liberty, equality, and justice
- Professor (Emeritus)
- Psychology Department Center for Behavioral Research and Services, California State University, Long Beach
- Health Care Administration
- Graduate Program Director
- Director, Center for Behavioral Research and Services California State University, Long Beach
- Sex Researcher
- Sex Educator, Therapist, & Researcher
- Professor, Faculty of Medicine, Director of Sex and Couples Therapy Training, University of Ottawa
- Writer, philosopher, artist
- Editor-in-Chief, Other Education - the journal of educational alternatives (www.othereducation.org)
- Associate Professor (Reader), Faculty of Education, Newman University, England
- Developmental Psychologist
- Co-Chair, APA Division 44 Society for the Psychology of Sexual Orientation and Gender Diversity, Children, Youth and Families Committee
- Research Director, The Alternative Sexualities Research Alliance (TASHRA)
- Executive Director, Community-Academic Consortium for Research on Alternative Sexualities (CARAS)
- Founder of the National Coalition for Sexual Freedom
- Sex Researcher and Educator
- Freelance writer, author, speaker and blogger
- Community organizer and activist
- For more information see http://bannon.com/bio/
- Sex Educator, Researcher, & Coach
- Community Organizer & Pleasure Activist
- Sexuality Speaker & Author
- Founder - Velvet Lips
- Co-Founder - Sex Down South Conference, Sexual Liberation Collective, & Sexual Liberation, Art, & Education (SLAE)
- Board Member - Atlanta Harm Reduction Coalition, SPARK Reproductive Justice NOW!
- Psychotherapist, Activist, Author, Public Speaker... Heretic
- Specializing in Transgender and Gender Nonconforming Adolescents and Adults, LGBTQ+ issues, BDSM, Polyamory, Sexwork
- Chair, Board of Directors, The Callen-Lorde Community Health Center
- For more information, see: www.LauraAJacobs.com
- Licensed counseling psychologist at the University of California, Berkeley
- Co-chair of the American Psychological Association Division 44 Consensual Non-monogamy Task Force.
- Private practice specializing in providing support to the consensual nonmonogamy, kink, queer, and gender-nonconforming communities.
- For more information, see: https://www.drheathschechinger.com/
Help Fund Our Work
Donations are tax deductible.
DSREI needs your help. If you want to make the study of diverse sexualities an integral part of sex research and education, please share your time and expertise.
Keep Up With Our Progress
Subscribe to our Newsletter.